Thanks for reporting the issue with your garbage
disposal. Sometimes, they need to be
reset. If the disposal does not start
working after you've exhausted all other efforts, please send us another request through the online system and we will
have a contractor contact you to arrange access.
Please refer to the following steps:
1. MOST IMPORTANTLY – NEVER PUT YOUR HAND INTO THE
2. This seems obvious, but please check to be sure it is
plugged in. Often, over time, the plug
becomes slightly loose.
3. If the unit does not turn on, locate the reset button
under the unit and press and hold it for a few seconds.
4. If that doesn't work, try resetting the appropriate breaker in the main breaker panel.
5. Still no luck? Try watching this YouTube video: https://youtu.be/tuBLou4v-rg
6. If the unit still isn’t working, please reopen this
request and we will have a contractor contact you to arrange access.